When’s and Edit not and edit

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion When’s and Edit not and edit

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    E-series
    Participant

In using RawPower Mac,I would bring up a picture that I knew I wanted to delete immediately.Trashing the file wasn’t available, so I would drop out the Finder delete the file and come back to RawPower. It seemed strange there wasn’t the ability to trash a file from the app.

In using RP, Eventually, I found the Finish Edit which making trashing available. Later, I noticed sometimes the ability to trash a file in RP was available and not others. After watching further, I noticed that simply bring up the Edit panel would take away trashing a file.

In my mine, simply opening the Edit Panel wouldn’t qualify as a edit. An edit flag wouldn’t be set until the value of a slider would change. And if being real anal, and edit followed by an undo would clear the Edit flag.

Is there some reason opening the Edit Panel, sets the edit flag?

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

You’re correct – when an image is in Edit mode, Move to Trash is not available. The app could certainly operate the way you suggest, though I think that could be confusing in its own way. That said, I can see why you want the app to behave this way. I’ll have to think about it some more. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.