Deleting rejects?

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion Deleting rejects?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    davidmacvicar
    Participant

I am marking images with the 9 key to mark them as rejects. Is there no easy way to delete rejects? The filter options do not contain this.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by davidmacvicar.
    davidmacvicar
    Participant

Sorry I see this now. Please disregard.

davidmacvicar
    Participant

Actually, I would like to provide some feedback. I think there is a potential bug here. If I use the filters to show rejects, then delete them, the filter option greys out and I cannot ever reveal the remaining images.

*edit – wow, massive user error happening tonight. Just boot me off this forum lol

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I hope you were able to get this to work. For anyone else reading this, this is what I would do:
    1) Rate images (including marking some as rejected)
    2) Set the filter to EQUALS and Rejected
    3) Select All and move to trash or delete
    4) Turn off the filter or change it to some other criteria.

davidmacvicar
    Participant

Yes, thanks Nik. I was able to sort this out. I think I was just fumbling around, being used to Lightroom, and still learning my way around RAW Power

johanthor
    Participant

Hi! First, thank you Nik for a great program!
    I’m a fairly new user and found this thread and wanted to ask if there’s a possibility to add a shortcut for deleting rejects? The process above is easy enough, but rather tedious 🙂 (For instance, in Lightroom there’s Cmd+Backspace to invoke a dialogue for deleting them.)

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I put your suggestion on the Customer Requested Feature. I review that list before each new version to see what can be added.

johanthor
    Participant

Wow, thanks a lot for that!
    Have a great day now!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.