Hi Nik, Andy.
My cure for crashes when sending originals was to decrease the number of images until I found that with five images iOS will not kill the app.
So, after latest update, 3.3.2, had tried again batch export of originals with 12 raws.
It worked this time.
I don’t know if Nik had fixed, but will worth to double check.
Sorry I didn’t have enough time for intensive testing these days, yet I’ll send an email for beta.
Great addition accessing folders from files. We don’t need now to copy files inside app. I was dreaming for this feature. Culling workflow is perfect now.
Thank you Nik for your hard work.