Steve Roberts


Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: macOS 27 golden Gate issues #151659
    Steve Roberts
    Participant

    Thanks for explaining that – it makes perfect sense now. Although my cameras are not currently supported, it is interesting to see from the latest version of Nitro which decoder is actually being used. I don’t know if there is much real difference between v7 and v8, but now understand that two of my cameras are using the former. Thanks again.

    in reply to: macOS 27 golden Gate issues #151656
    Steve Roberts
    Participant

    Hi.

    I just watched the new Youtube video on Raw9, which was very informative and helpful. Unfortunately none of my cameras are currently on the supported list, which Nitro provides.

    The list of supported cameras on the apple website seems much longer (Digital camera RAW formats supported by version 27 of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, visionOS). I just wondered whether you are able to clarify the difference between these two lists. I know I am probably missing something obvious!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)