Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Chatulim
ParticipantI am using the Nitro app. I just checked again and the only way to get it to zoom to pointer is with “double-click to zoom”, which I prefer not to use, because my muscle-memory is hardwired to “z” to zoom.
Chatulim
ParticipantI am on Mac OS 15.7.9. with Nitro 2026.07.03(223). I always used the “Z” key to zoom. It does not zoom to cursor. I tried turning on “Use spacebar to zoom image” and that also does not zoom to cursor. I tried turning on “Double click to zoom image” and that does zoom to cursor, but I prefer to use the “Z” key for zooming.
Why would different zoom activation methods achieve different results?
Chatulim
ParticipantWhoops! Yes it does. Not sure how I missed that… Is there any chance you can add a hot-key to toggle the indicator on and off?
While we’re at it, there are a whole bunch of features in the app that could benefit from keyboard shortcuts. As it now stands, Nitro is very mouse-intensive.
Also, some of the shortcuts that do exist are only available in certain modes. For example: The “c” key takes you to the “crop” adjustment, but only if you are already have the edit panel open to the adjustment sliders. If the edit panel is closed, or if it is open to another tab (quick-adjust or presets or masks), the “c” key does nothing.
Chatulim
ParticipantI assumed that the “one-time payment” was only for the current version, with additional payments required for newer versions — similar to the way most non-subscription apps are priced.
It seems from this thread that “$99.99 once (or $79.99 for RAW Power customers)” = “as long as the app is in active development, you will get the latest version for free”.
Please confirm.
TIA
-
AuthorPosts
