Transfer files to photo library including edits

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion Transfer files to photo library including edits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi there,

in the beginning I used RAW Power in file mode but switched to importing raw files into the photos library and working there.

Is there any way to batch import my edited raw files into the photo library? Is see there is an “export original to library” option but it seems to export the unedited original only.

Thank you very much,
    David

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

You can definitely export the images to the Photo Library with the adjustments applied but that will send a rendered image (like a TIFF or a JPEG). The app doesn’t have the ability to move the original + the adjustments to the library. It’s on my list of customer requests.

David
    Participant

Hi Nik,

thank you very much! I would support that request! 😉

David

David
    Participant

Follow-up: For a small number of files it is possible to just “Export Originals to Library” and use “Copy Adjustments” in the file-based window and “Paste Adjustments” in the library window to transfer the edits.

Of course it would be awesome if the two steps could be merged into an “Export Originals w/ Adjustments” since the functionality is already there.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Yes, you can do that – copy adjustments will work between windows and between the library and file system.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.