Road Map

Home Forums Nitro for Mac Road Map

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pito Salas
    Participant

Nic, as we are committing ourselves to your product, it would be nice if you could sketch out your vision for the product. Your priorities (and non-goals) and maybe even a rough roadmap.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Right now, my only priority is shipping the iOS app. Everything else is taking a back seat.
    After that, I will be reviewing my (very very long) feature backlog and making videos.

I don’t plan to publish my roadmap because my competitors watch me closely.

Releases will come out frequently. I get a lot of suggestions (including from you), and I try to put some of those into each release.

THe only non-goal I have for sure is that I am not trying to make Photoshop.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I posted a basic roadmap today on the website: https://www.gentlemencoders.com/nitro-roadmap/index.html

It provides idea of what I plan to do, without going into lots of detail, or promising specific dates.

BenB
    Participant

Thanks Nik,
    Looks great. If that comes available I don’t need any additional software anymore !

thewildrover
    Participant

Thanks Nik, looks interesting.

Could I perhaps put in a request for improvements to the crop tool, and the noise reduction features be near the top of that list?

I know you’re aware of the cropping issues, but it can be fiddly getting a decent crop applied. I think NR is also something that is missing compared to competitors perhaps (other than the basic Raw NR it already has).

Cheers.

Andy

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Both crop and noise reduction are on the roadmap.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.