Possible Crop Bug on iPadOS.

Home Forums RAW Power Help Forum Possible Crop Bug on iPadOS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thewildrover
    Participant

I’ve found that when using the crop tool on my iPad Pro, if I select the ‘Reset’ option (and leave the settings as default – i.e. 3×2 Original), the three selectors on the sides (top, middle and bottom left, and right) show as being selected, but won’t move. I can only instigate resizing the box by selecting the top and bottom centre boxes. Once I’ve made a slight resize, then they all operate as normal.

If I choose another setting, such as Freeform, they work OK.

Another oddity to this. I noticed that when first entering the crop tool in 3×2 mode, and selecting the crop button, it applies an amount of crop already, when the adjustments work fine. It’s if I select the ‘reset’ item in the drop down, then the box goes full image size, and then won’t operate. As a test, I tried the MacOS desktop version, and that doesn’t seem to do this.

Anyway, it’s not a biggy, just a bit irritating at times that’s all :-). Just thought it might be worth checking.

Cheers

Andy.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m not seeing the same problem on iOS that you are reporting. Would you mind sending a video recording to support@gentlemencoders.com? Then I will try again to reproduce it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.