Nitro for iPhone and iPad is now available!

Home Forums Nitro for iPhone and iPad Nitro for iPhone and iPad is now available!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Nitro for iPhone and iPad Is Now Available.

With the help of over 50 beta testers (thank you!), Nitro for iOS / iPadOS is now available to download. It’s still a “1.0” – there are some bugs, but based on their feedback, I think you are going to like what you see.
    If you have already purchased Nitro for Mac (lifetime purchase or a subscription), your purchase carries over to Nitro for iOS. When the paywall screen appears, pick “I already purchased Nitro.”

Nitro for iOS / iPadOS also has the same completely free trial and purchasing options.

App Store

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Nik Bhatt.
    John Perry
    Participant

Nik, great news, all looks promising! I am already playing with a use case I have been looking forward to.

Away from the desktop and home-base, taking photos. Use my iPad and an external SSD to initially work the shots I have taken. Then back to base, plug the SSD into the desktop machine and carry-on where I left-off whilst away. One happy bunny here so far…

Many thanks and well done!

BenB
    Participant

And here is a second happy user.
    I already used a external usb-c ssd for storage of my photo’s as well at home and when I am on route. So I, like John, edit my photo’s when I am on a trip and use my iMac when I am back home. I don’t use iCloud photo’s so this is really a blessing. So now I am able to carry over all my Nitro edits back and forward between my iPad air m1 and my iMac. This is really fantastic. Love the new iPad version and it’s interface. It’s so look alike and with almost the same functionality as far as I can tell right now. Great job Nik !

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Thank you!
    If you don’t mind, please write a review for the iPad / iPhone app on the App Store – Mac reviews do not appear for iOS / iPadOS. New apps struggle if they don’t have ratings and reviews because people are not inclined to try them out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.