Newbie: Raws Loading

Home Forums RAW Power for iOS General Discussion Newbie: Raws Loading

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tpf1952
    Participant

After visiting your website and watching your You Tube videos, I knew Raw Power would be the app for me. Just downloaded v2.0 on my iPad and been waiting to start, but am receiving the message “Raws Loading.” It’s been about 10 minutes. I have a 3000-image library that currently includes about 30 raw files. Should I expect this “loading” process to take a while? Is this a part of the initial installation? Or should I delete the app and start over?

Many thanks,

Tom

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

If you are referring to the RAW Images album, then it can take a little while to finish loading. However, it should not take anywhere like 10 minutes for 30 RAWs. I have received a couple of reports like yours, but we have never seen this issue on our own devices, so I have been unable to fix it.

I would love to get to the bottom of this bug. You can certainly delete and reinstall the app to see if that works. However, if it doesn’t, and you would like to work together on this bug, I can send you some test builds to see why the app is getting stuck. Please email me (I know you have emailed me separately about beta testing) if you’d like to do that.

Thanks and sorry about the bug.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.