Local Editing Features

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion Local Editing Features

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jerrysdean43
    Participant

Hello Nik,

I am wondering if there is any approximate ETA on the new features you have been working on?

Thank you

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by jerrysdean43.
    Derek Vallintine
    Participant

As much as I like using Raw Power I hate to be negative towards them but last year we were told there would be a clone tool and a healing brush and so far …nothing.
    So don’t hold your breath expecting it to happen soon. It would be nice if Nik would explain what happened to the 2 items and what is in the new features.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I will provide news when I have some public to say. I do not provide roadmaps because my competitors watch what I do (one of them managed to get a beta seed for my app in the past). I have stopped promising new features because people get agitated when things don’t happen or don’t happen when they want them to.

ColinG
    Participant

That is fair enough, Nik, but there has not been a blog post since Aug 2022. That is a long time for users to sit around wondering what (if anything) is coming next. Meanwhile competitor software is streaking ahead. Not having a detailed time lined road map is one thing, staying silent on what is coming is perhaps a step too far.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I will have some news to share early in 2024…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.