Hidden panels come back when returning from edit mode

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion Hidden panels come back when returning from edit mode

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Now that I’m using Raw Power more often, I’ve come across some confusing behavior of the different panels.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Remove all panels in the file browser view (the browser on the left, the previews at the bottom, and the info on the right side), so only the photo is shown.
    2. Hit Enter to enter editing mode. The editing panel appears (which makes sense).
    3. Hit Enter again to leave editing mode.

Expected behavior: The view is without all panels (as set up in step 1).
    Actual behavior: All panels are shown again.

Generally, when entering and exiting editing, the window should go back to the same status it was before. No matter if it had only the preview mode (without the large selected image) or only the large selected image (without the preview images) or both.

This would greatly improve my workflow of browsing through pictures, rating them, and making an edit every once and then.

Cheers,
    David

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Hi,

The panels generally do remember their state, so I’m confused that you are seeing this. I just tried your steps, and after leaving Edit, the browser and thumbnails were still hidden. The info panel did reappear though. Probably the best way to try to resolve this is to upload a video so I can look at it. Please email me at support@gentlemencoders.com and we can go from there. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.