Folders not showing up from external drive

Home Forums RAW Power Help Forum Folders not showing up from external drive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    corys89
    Participant

So, I’m still loving the external drive function, especially with the volume of photos I take and love to keep on file.
    While browsing though, sometimes after I click a folder, non of the contents show up whether its photo files or another set of folders. Going back and opening the folder again usually fixes it but it is happening a lot more often the longer I use it.

Another thing I’ve noticed is the organizer arrow isn’t working quite right either, when viewing images, some of the last photos shot are showing up first before the first taken photos, I tried sorting the other way but some of the photos stay in place and don’t move at all. Not major but when I’m looking at a series of shots taken and some aren’t there, it’s quite annoying.

As always, I’ll be patient for an update but just wanted to bring this to your attention Nik. If you’d prefer I could email you things I notice instead of making a forum post. It doesn’t matter to me.

Thank you,

Cory

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting it; I’ll look into it after this in-app purchase fire has been put out. For bugs and such, email is best because we can exchange screenshots etc. The email address is support@gentlemencoders.com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.