Export Jpeg files

Home Forums RAW Power for iOS General Discussion Export Jpeg files

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jeanmouette
    Participant

Hi, I juts purchased the app and use it for the first time. After editing when I want to export my files I am only presented 3 options:
    1. my icloud,
    2. my phone
    3. my SD card -which is connected to my phone and is the origin of the raw files.
    Is is possible to add a Dropbox or Google Drive destination folder?
    Thanks,
    JM

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Hi, when exporting to Files, you will see a sheet appear asking you to select where to place the exported files.

If you have already added Dropbox or Google Drive to Files, then they will appear there too. They may appear at the bottom of the list and be hard to find, but there are there.

Here is a link to a video that shows them and collapsing the view: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Uz8B4w9R_8vyMVVDHChMjcng

Does that help?

jeanmouette
    Participant

Hi thanks. It works. Thanks for your answer.I have another question though. I used a Fuji Xpro2 and when I upload my files, I can see them properly at first but when I switch to the edit section, most of them appear as blank black files I can’t edit or export. Is that a bug and can you fix it ? I tried several times with different files taken at different times.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Are you still seeing this issue with the latest version (3.2.1)?

Erik Brammer
    Participant

I agree that there should be an option in preferences to hide that Halide button.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.