Edit in other application

Home Forums Nitro for Mac Edit in other application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BenB
    Participant

Is it possible to sent a picture, when in browse mode or in edit mode, either in Finder or in Apple photo’s directly to another application ?

To illustrate. I find at this point in time the clone/spot-healing tool very poor (I know Mik is working on that), so I like to sent a picture directly to Affinity Photo or Pixelmator to use their advance spot/healing or object remove tools.
    Also I like to edit the metadata (especially IPCT for copyright/contact info and /or keywording) directly to Affinity or Graphic convertor, to add (and save to either the finder or even Photo’s-Library) the relevant metadata in the respective catagories.

In the present situation I have to either
    1. leave the Nitro-photo’s-library-browser and open Apple Photo’s-library to perform such action directly (Edit-> open with).
    2. Export the photo to a finder location and then open that photo via finder to open a Photo-app that supports those functions.(which duplicates/doubles of-course the photo).

Would be great if sending directly to another application is supported.

In the help function (Q&A) it is stated (that’s my understanding) that it is possible to open in another application from within Nitro, but I cannot find out how.
    Thanks
    Ben

BenB
    Participant

Would be great if sending directly to another application is supported.

Sorry for troubling you, discovered it can be done with using Menu->Image->Edith with external app. Got stuck in old habits bij right clicking ☺️

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by BenB.
    Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

The contextual menu could use some additional options. Glad you found it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.