Do I still need RAW Power?

Home Forums Nitro for Mac Do I still need RAW Power?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chatulim
    Participant

I have and use RAW Power. I am currently trying out the trial of Nitro. It is still a little rough around the edges, but it has way more functionality. I particularly like that it includes so many more of the features that I miss from Aperture.

So assuming I pay for a Nitro license, is there any reason to continue using RAW Power? Are there any features in RAW Power that Nitro does not have? Are there any workflows that RAW Power handles faster — or more smoothly — than Nitro?

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

RAW Power has a few features Nitro does not. For example, RAW Power can edit a single image by dragging an image to the app icon. RAW Power has favorite folders and Recently Viewed. There are some other small differences.

richardb
    Participant

Nik, any likelihood that the Raw Power features you mention above will be brought into Nitro in the near future?

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I don’t know. The priority is getting the iOS app out which won’t have those features. I deliberately left them out because they are actually rather complicated to implement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.