Batch Export

Home Forums RAW Power Help Forum Batch Export

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Theroy1977
    Participant

When I start a new batch to export several files at once the original order of the files is destroyed during the export. The file names normally create a chronological order. However, Raw Power does not follow the ascending file names in ascending order to keep the chronological order during the export. The program processes the files in a random order and thereby completely destroys any storyline.

I tried to work around this problem by exporting the files with the same file names as the originals but Raw Power changes the name of the exports even if I instruct it to use the original file names.

Is the a way to overcome this issue?

Br,
    TheRoy

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry you are encountering a problem with export. I spent a while trying to reproduce this; I believe I finally know what is happening. There are two different bugs.

1) I store the list of images in the order you select them, but iOS reorders them (an iOS call I make apparently does not respect the order I pass in)
    2) The “original file name” setting is not working reliably.

I do not have a workaround at this time for either problem. The fixes are not trivial; they will take some time to make.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer right now.

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I have fixes for this bug. If you are interested in beta testing it, please email support@gentlemencoders.com. Thanks.

Theroy1977
    Participant

Hey Nik!

Many thanks for your answer! For sure I would like to beta test. Mail is on the way in a second.

Br,
    Roy

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

I did not receive your email with your email address – if you already sent it, please send it again (a regular email) to support@gentlemencoders.com.

Thanks.

–Nik

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.