A feature suggestion

Home Forums RAW Power for iOS General Discussion A feature suggestion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thewildrover
    Participant

Posting here to see if there’s any interest in an idea for a new feature.

On the iPad I don’t really use the Curves tool as I find it too small to make fine adjustments with on an iPad, so I tend to use the Levels tool (hence my original need to fix the auto enhance bug).

As a suggestion, and I suspect it may be very hard, or impossible, but you never know :-). How about making the curves tool pop up into a larger (hover type perhaps) box so that it can be adjusted more easily?

Is that doable?

Nik Bhatt
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s doable and some apps work that way. The problem is that the controls then cover the image (which can make it hard to make a precision adjustment) and usually the controls are hard to see because of the overlay.

thewildrover
    Participant

Yes, I had considered that, but in either case, I find it hard to make a precision adjustment anyway. Even on a 12.9″ iPad Pro, the box is quite small, and the movements required on the graph are also small and tricky, even using a Pencil 2.

I appreciate this is all limited by the size of the screen, and some compromise between the size of the image and the size of the sidebar needing to fit into the space.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.