Reply To: Feature request: Sort by tags and batch process

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion Feature request: Sort by tags and batch process Reply To: Feature request: Sort by tags and batch process

sslupsky
Participant

Still evaluating my “new” workflow and another feature request comes to mind. Is there some way to integrate with another photo editor? For example, Aperture or Affinity Photo? There are some things I cannot do in Raw Power at the moment (blemish removal, healing, etc). So, I would like to round trip to another application and come back to Raw Power if that is possible. It would be cool if you could do some edits in Raw Power, drill into another application from Raw Power and make some edits, come back to Raw Power and the edits are applied (non destructively) to what you see in Raw Power. So, in essence, be able to apply the Raw Power edits and the third party edits and view them all in Raw Power. Kind of like the idea that the third party app is a plug in. Kind of like what Photos does. I suppose you would need to work with Apps that had side cars and an API for rendering their edits.

I do not think it is possible at the moment but I thought I would put the idea out there as you consider future ideas.