Reply To: Is there a place to submit feature requests?

Home Forums RAW Power for iOS General Discussion Is there a place to submit feature requests? Reply To: Is there a place to submit feature requests?

Nik Bhatt
Keymaster

The forum is a fine place to post feature requests. People also send them in via email (support@gentlemencoders.com).

Batch Paste in the background – the biggest issue is memory on iOS. On devices with a lot of RAM, this is probably doable. On others, the app will definitely run out of memory. I’ll make a note to see what’s involved. (This appears to be an issue in Darkroom as well – they have noted in the past that editing multiple RAW images can lead to crashes.)

Swipe to select – this is planned for 3.0
Adjusted badge – this is planned for 3.0
All Photos – Apple confusingly renamed All Photos to “Recents”, but it appears to be the same thing
Live Crop tool – will be in 3.0.
Choose which adjustments for batch paste – not currently on the list for 3.0, but I’ll make a note.

I’m sad to read that people you have referred are also unhappy with the workflow — I don’t get emails or other posts with complaints, so this is news to me. Please have your colleagues email me to share their feedback, as you have just done (or they can post here, of course).