Reply To: Raw Power 3 intended feature set and Catalina Capability

Home Forums RAW Power for macOS General Discussion Raw Power 3 intended feature set and Catalina Capability Reply To: Raw Power 3 intended feature set and Catalina Capability

Erik Brammer
Participant

Thank you for your feedback, Nik

My initial experience with ACDSee doesn’t get me all too excited, I must say. Hence I would indeed be glad to use Raw Power 3 as a front-end to the Apple Photos library if it allows swift moving from one image to another which is currently very painful using the Raw Power extension from within Apple Photos. Copying and pasting adjustments should then also be possible within Raw Power accessing the Apple Photo library, I hope.

Using Apple Photos and the iCloud photos library as the repository can be worth a try. I would need to upgrade from my 200 GB storage plan for € 2.99 a month to 2 TB for € 9.99 a month. I would then want to export the raw files and the edited JPGs into a traditional folder structure to have the image data not fully in Apple’s hands only.

Looking forward to the feature set of Raw Power 3.0 once you have it nailed down.

Best regards,
Erik