Home › Forums › RAW Power for macOS General Discussion › [Improve Request] Aspect ratio setting is hard to re-edit › Reply To: [Improve Request] Aspect ratio setting is hard to re-edit
I found a work around but it is a bit tricky. Maybe it is a bug.
1. Click “Edit” to start change the aspect ratio.
2. Change “Aspect Ratio” pull down from “Original (3 x 2)” to “Custom”
3. The ratio is unwillingly forced to be 1024:683
4. Commnd + Z
5. The ratio is changed back to 471:323
6. Change 471:323 to a new setting
But even in this work around, the “Size” setting is not automatically changed. So I had to resize the cropping area manually to reflect the 472:323 setting.