Reply To: Frequent crashes on iPad Pro

Home Forums RAW Power for iOS General Discussion Frequent crashes on iPad Pro Reply To: Frequent crashes on iPad Pro

thewildrover
Participant

Hi TN Args,

Thanks for confirming my issue too.

I’m still seeing this issue, but have ended up not using Auto Enhance much at all – almost never on a Raw images, and sometimes on JPEGs if they’re from an iPhone.

I have found that it doesn’t matter if I use Batch to apply Auto Enhance to a selection of images, or if I apply it individually using the button at the top of the adjustments panel.

I must admit I haven’t checked to see if this is the same when I turn off Levels in the preferences, and use Curves instead. For my own preference I use Levels, as I find I just get along with it better (and I prefer starting with the ‘Luminance’ setting). But when I have recently tried it, it does often go to that ‘crazy’ setting with all the points shoved over the the left side – that seems to happen on poorly exposed images, and then crashes as soon as I try to correct it. It doesn’t need to have done the crazy thing though, any time I adjust the Levels after Auto Enhance, it will crash.

But for now, this problem has actually made me work better manually, and I’ve found a good workflow that works for me without needing Auto Enhance.

Regards.