RAW Power relies on Apple technology, which is not present on all iOS devices. As a result, some devices are not compatible with RAW Power. Apple does not permit us to precisely specify the models that are incompatible, and Apple generates a compatibility list for the store automatically. This list is incorrect, but there is no way for us to change it.
To request a refund, please follow these steps:
- Contact Apple support at https://getsupport.apple.com.
- Select your device (iPod, iPhone, iPad)
- Select “Apps and Features”
- Select “App does not work as expected”
- Select “Report a Problem”
- Log in and select RAW Power
- Report a Problem
- Select “Item opens but doesn’t function as expected”
- We recommend you provide the following reason: “The App Store compatibility description suggests that my device is compatible with this app, but the minimum requirements (as stated by the developer) are greater than my device. The developer says they cannot specify the requirements precisely enough and that Apple has acknowledged this limitation in the App Store.”
We apologize for this problem and hope Apple will be address this in the future. We also hope if you purchase a newer device that you consider using RAW Power.